The Lead Developer will be a part of the transformational journey to deliver a best in class transactional automotive retail and marketing systems to support several business lines, across all channels. The role of the Lead Developer is to lead a team in the development of critical IT systems. This role requires deep technical knowledge and the ability to partner with both business and technical teams to deliver strategic goals
* Analyze, design and develop full stack, web based applications
* Ensure adherence to programming and enterprise architectural standards
* Complete work assignments and perform appropriate follow up to ensure that tasks are completed on time
* Collaborate with product owners, application users, creative team and other developers to define requirements, design, and develop the web application
* Assist in the rollout of new applications, problem fixes, and enhancements of software
* Support configuration management and deployments of code and configuration items across environments to production
* Create consistent and accurate technical and end-user documentation of implemented applications
* Lead a team of front end and back end developers to deliver software including code reviews and task assignment
* Support the QA team on automation and other scripting requirements
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship
* Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering or similar field (or equivalent practical experience)
* Minimum 7+ years of experience with developing web sites and web based applications
* Agile and Waterfall SDLC delivery experience
* Technical Design and Development
* Experience building responsive and adaptive web based applications
* Experience building web based applications that are supported across browers (Chrome, Safar, FireFox & IE) and across Operating Systems (Windows, iOS and Android)
* Application performance tuning and optimization
* Strong problem solving, debugging skills, and dedication to quality
* Learns quickly and can lead a handful of developers and/or solution through release
* Ability to work in a mission critical fast-paced environment with ability to work flexible hours
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.