hCentive, Inc. Reston, VA
At hCentive we provide cutting-edge technology solutions that support the growing health benefits market for insurance brokers and government agencies. We are a fast-paced organization that is growing rapidly, in need of a high-energy Marketing Manager who will bring their expert project management skills, creative ideas, and marketing expertese to help drive the growth of leads for our sales team. This is a full-time position reporting to the Senior Manager, Product Marketing; collaborating with marketing employees in the US and India.
About the job:
- Work with marketing & Sales and be a part of the strategizing and ideation.
- Work on B2B content marketing strategies for the company, and play key role in working with sales as truly enabling them with the content to support their revenue funnel.
- Build out our competitive toolkit, providing sales with the talk tracks and resources they need to position us effectively against our competition.
- Develop and manage editorial calendar for content initiatives.
- Writing web page content, articles, blog posts, banner copy, press releases & mail copy keeping in mind SEO best practices.
- Create and develop handbooks, case studies, white papers, infographics from transcripts of webinars and audio conferences.
- Spot story ideas within the company, conduct interviews and write stories and blogs based on them.
- Researching Industry specific content and keep up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media and marketing communications.
- Work with in-house and partner designers to get great graphics and collaterals out.
- Good understanding of business and marketing.
- B2B writing experience of 3+ years.
- Demonstrated experience in setting and driving Brand and Content strategies and working cross functionally to delivery final content.
- Flair for business writing and a sharp eye for editing, experience in narrative development.
- Enthusiastic, passionate individual with a knack for absorbing and utilizing content.
- Ability to work independently under time constraints to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines
- Preferably a graduate with a degree in Journalism/Mass Communication/English.