Client seeking a Lead .Net Developer for a Full Time position in the Irvine, CA area.
No Corp to Corp
- Responsible for providing technical leadership and development of data processing and systems projects which involve emerging technologies, currently the Microsoft .Net set of technologies.
- Devise or modify technical solutions to solve problems.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs.
- Performs at a high level of technical capability while developing or maintaining application systems.
- Collaborate with IT management, project or maintenance team members and other IT colleagues to evaluate, design, and provide technical solutions that support the MRM strategy and otherwise contribute to the delivery of cost effective business solutions.
- Act as an internal technical mentor and consultant.
- Be a key IT technical contributor on emerging technologies used for the internet, intranet, or internal applications.
The main challenge to an Advanced Technologies Developer is developing sound, cost-effective applications to achieve customer needs. They must keep abreast of current IT technologies and understand where these technologies can be deployed to provide cost effective business solutions. Provide ongoing technical support for new project development, enhancements and daily system support. Automate business processing functions. Recommend solutions to business related issues. Provide information to business units in the form of documented system recommendations for enhancements and system fixes.
Four year college degree in information systems, technology, or related area of computer science or equivalent work experience.
5+ years experience designing and deploying data processing and systems projects.
Must be highly competent in these technology areas:
- Visual Basic .Net plus one or more of the following: ASP.Net Windows Forms Web Services SQL Server Other new technologies as they are deployed within the IT organization.
- Must meet published minimum TeckChek assessment scores at the 'senior' achievement level on the Visual Basic .Net assessment.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Good ability to express complex technical concepts in terms less technical people can understand.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills, ability to work well within a team environment as well as individually.
If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please reply to JO#5953 with current resume and salary requirements.