- Seasoned Quality Assurance engineer needed with both manual and automated testing skills, who exhibits an ongoing passion for releasing quality deliverables.
- Must be able to write automated tests, preferably in C#, and leverage tests during release cycles while supplementing with creative manual testing.
- Must be able to analyze specifications to develop test plans and scripts, keep meticulous test related documentation and deliver feedback to developers in order to improve overall delivery process.
- The successful candidate should be self-driven and experienced in establishing formal testing processes as part of the development lifecycle using Microsoft Test Manager, ALM and other tools.
- The QA Engineer will work with the development team in the creation and maintenance of manual and automated test scripts to be used for smoke, regression, performance and other testing.
- Throughout the development lifecycle you will be involved in ensuring developers write and execute code to unit test software.
- You will maintain the test matrix for test coverage both through manual tests and automated tests.
- You will help manage the QA release cycle by developing manual and automated tests, running and maintaining automated tests and working with other QA team members to plan and execute functional and UAT test cycles.
- You will also set up automation environments and coordinate nightly runs and regression and performance tests.
- You should be familiar with using Visual Studio application testing using Microsoft Test Manager for exploratory, manual and other tests with the ability to collect diagnostics and performance information. You should also be comfortable using an IDE, such as Visual Studio, to develop automated tests using software best practices.
- Experience with application lifecycle management
- 7+ years in Quality Assurance role (Financial preferred).
- 2+ years in a test leadership role and comfortable leading business wide testing initiatives
- 4+Experience with manual testing, including planning, configuring, execution, and analysis
- 4+Experience creating and maintaining test related documentation and artifacts.
- 4+ years automation test creation and maintenance, preferably with Selenium/C#.
- 4+ years software (automation) development using OO design patterns.
- 4+ years’ experience testing web based internal and external facing products.
- 2+ Programming experience on C# or C++
- 2+ years’ experience with Visual studio IDE, TFS, MTM
- 2+ years’ experience with SQL
- 2+ years’ experience with HP ALM
- 1 year experience with web performance testing, and load testing, database / SQL testing.
- SME for QA practices and procedures
- Familiar with TFS builds
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.