- 8+ years of overall IT engineering or architecture experience with a proven background in Cyber Security
- Knowledge of existing Security Analytics Platforms – IBM QRadar is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Security, Network Architecture, Networks- and Infrastructure security technologies.
- Strong knowledge of current security threats and corresponding technologies.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Encryption, Cryptography, Tokenization, Access Control, Data Classification, PKI.
- Extensive experience with networking protocols and concepts
- Ability to support and liaise with business process owners to incorporate data protection products and provisions into their processes.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other areas to advocate information security solutions.
- Ability to communicate security, data protection, data loss prevention related conceptsto a broad range of technical and non-technical staff, including senior business leaders
- Familiarity with authentication & authorization protocols
- Familiarity with highly-available architectures and technologies
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Represent team as a subject matter expert at meetings, as needed
- Provide consultancy on how to build security solutions
- Install, configure, administer, and maintain platform components from cybersecurity point of view
- Address platform and service risks and issues
- Ensure platform interoperability with supporting systems (network, security, storage, etc.)
- Perform testing of security updates, component upgrades, and new architectures
- Contribute to the implementation of application components.
- Ensure all standards including change and risk management policies are followed
- Ensure service level agreements are met or exceeded
Keyskills - Must Have
- IT Security