RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Lead Software Engineer in San Francisco, California (CA).
We are a small team and you will get to focus on big, meaningful technical challenges. We are looking for someone who will make an outsized impact. You should be interested in taking on as much responsibility as possible and be able to handle tasks independently. We want someone who's a great collaborator and will enjoy working with the team as we push the app in new and exciting directions.
- Build Android experiences - phones, tablets, and any other device running Android
- Work closely with other engineers within your group and across the entire engineering organization
- Collaborate with the Product, Design, and QA teams during feature development
- Rapidly iterate on product and platform features
- Lead integration discussions with internal and external partners
- Coach team members to help grow engineering talent
- Provide thought leadership on industry best practices around design, testing, and security
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Has an understanding of good software development practices/patterns/architecture, including unit testing and integration testing
- Has high proficiency in Java and deep understanding of the Android platform
- Understands and utilizes Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Enjoys the challenge of building a highly scalable, performant consumer mobile applications
- Ideally, is familiar with multiple mobile platforms
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Able to write clean, elegant, readable, testable, and well-documented code
- An awareness of privacy and security by design principles is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.