This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Lead Software / QA Tester:
- Research, assess, obtain and integrate testing application
- Translate customer and internal requirements into software test case designs
- Design independent test cases for newly developed and enhancements to existing applications
- Execute system load tests and functional tests for new and existing applications
- Preparation test reports to communicate testing outcomes to the development team
- Liaise with the auditing team to ensure all testing procedures are adequate and documented
- Ensure adherence to industry standard best practices regarding testing
Requirements of the Lead Software / QA Tester:
- At least 5 years of experience in software testing, including functional, integration, regression, mobile, big data, cross-platform, component, security, performance, and UI/UX
- Industry certifications in development or testing are a plus
- Some programming knowledge
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC
- Stay current on new and emerging testing technologies
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills, organized and detail-driven
Keywords: Software Tester, QA Tester, Quality Assurance, SQA, SDLC
Job ID: 308754
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!