**THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN CONSHOHOCKEN, PA. REMOTE/TELECOMMUTE WORK IS NOT BEING CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE**
The Learning and Development Specialist will design, develop, implement, and evaluate interactive and immersive training programs designed to enhance the performance of our retail team members in the areas of sales, customer service, product knowledge, leadership development, and store operations.
Principal Functions and Responsibilities:
• Design and develop iPad based, interactive training programs and corresponding materials including, but not limited to, training design documents, scripts, storyboards, skill development activities, reference guides, assessments, and facilitator guides.
• Develop collaborative relationships with training team and subject matter experts to plan and scope requirements for training.
• Create role-based learning plans and provide field support for training implementation.
• Update, track, and manage content through a learning management system.
• Evaluate, propose, and implement enhancements to existing curriculum and materials based on changing business needs.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field, such as education, human resources, or communications
• Advanced degree in education or instructional design/technology a plus
• 2-5 years’ experience designing learning activities and materials; experience with ADDIE instructional design model a plus
• Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
• Experience working with cross-functional partners at all levels of the organization to develop content and assess training needs
• Experience with video editing and / or video production a strong plus
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator); graphic design skills a plus
• Experience with HTML5, e-learning authoring tools (Adobe Captivate, Storyline), or web design
• Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
• Possess strong sense of urgency (makes it happen)
• Commit to results and maintains commitment, regardless of obstacles and frustrations
• Demonstrate the ability to manage change in an appropriate and effective manner and is a strong role model to the team
• Organize and express ideas clearly, concisely and accurately, verbally and in writing
• Actively participate in meeting and encourages others to do likewise; shares ideas and asks pertinent questions
• Develop and maintains productive partnerships inside and outside David’s Bridal
• Ability to communicate promptly and accurately via computer, telephone or similar device with or without assistive technology
• Ability to perform sedentary work
The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.