Roseland is a premier real estate development and management company with a reputation for visionary excellence and exceptional customer service. Our communities deliver a lifestyle experience unrivaled in the marketplace. We imagine the possibilities and deliver the experience. From cutting edge architectural designs to dramatic living spaces, we are known for meticulously crafting apartment communities that offer high-end quality and modern style. Roseland and its principals have grown to be recognized as industry leaders having developed over 40,000 high-end residential apartment homes since 1992, in addition to over 4,000 residential sales since 2004. Roseland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (NYSE:CLI), one of the country's largest real estate investment trusts (REITs) and leading owner, manager, and developer of Class A real estate. Mack-Cali is a long-time industry leader with a strong financial position in the real estate market.
We are seeking a Dynamic Super Star Leasing Associate to lease luxury apartments throughout our portfolio in MA. Are you outgoing, customer-focused, and enjoy working in a fast-paced high-energy environment?If so, this may be the ideal opportunity for you!
Our Leasing Team Members must present the highest level of professionalism, unparalleled customer service and sales techniques. Your objective is to positively guide potential residents from the first phone call through the entire move-in process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business from a four-year college or university
- 2+ years of Residential Leasing Experience.
- Positive, friendly, and ambitious attitude with excellent listening and deductive reasoning skills.
- Strong passion for delivering top-notch service to help ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention possible.
- Ability to multi-task and handle high volume of deals.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with prospects, co-workers and residents.
- Valid state driver’s license and ability to travel when required.
- Applicants must be available to work weekends.
For consideration fax to 973-631-9464
For more information, please view our website at www.roselandproperty.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Roseland Management Services, L.P does not accept resumes from unauthorized agencies and search firms. Resumes submitted on this site by unauthorized third-parties will not be considered for posted positions and are not eligible for any compensation. All third-party agents and search firms must have an approved contract with Roseland Management Services, L.P in order to submit resumes on behalf of candidates.