American Homes 4 Rent
Get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company, unique in the industry. As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has the youth of an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (AMH:NYSE) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Leasing Coordinator is responsible for the facilitation of the administrative duties required during the entire lease transaction lifecycle.
- Responsible for fielding leads via technology based applications including CRM, Yardi, Rently & Outlook and assigns lead to appropriate Leasing Agent for follow-up
- Works with prospective tenants to follow-up and collect documentation during the lease application process
- Sends required documentation to future residents during the lease phase approval process including funds due, ROP and other communication
- Requests leases from lease writing department and follows up with future tenants to request funds due including security deposits, and other required fees
- Collects ESA (External Showing Agent) documentation and documents accurately in CRM database
- Assists in follow-up calls to current tenants to verify lease status including extension requests and lease renewal status
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- 1-2 years' experience in an administrative role required
- State Real Estate License
- Proficient in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and Microsoft CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem-solving, planning and analysis skills.
- Strong relationship management, organizing and customer service skills
- Must be able to meet multiple deadlines
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to implement process improvement changes
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to pay close attention to details
- Must be able to adapt and flex to a changing environment
Work where you feel at home -
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a constructive environment and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
Related keywords -
Leasing coordinator, leasing, coordinator, property management, real estate, administration, administrative duties, administrative role, customer service, processing, full time