Who We Are
At Corvias we’re experts at developing solutions through partnership. Our partners share our values and commitment to creating a positive, lasting impact. From state initiatives to municipal programs to military housing efforts, we partner with government organizations to celebrate and reinforce the best parts of their communities. Our three core principles—be the best provider of service; be the best place to work; and, generously give back to the communities where we live and serve—are the driving force behind everything we do.
How You’ll Contribute to the Team
The Leasing & Resident Manager is responsible for designing and implementing sales, marketing, operational, and administrative programs that achieve and maintain occupancy, resident satisfaction, retention, and revenue goals. This role is expected to lead by example and take a hands-on approach to the day-to-day management of leasing and resident account management services. You’ll balance your customer service, marketing, and leadership skills as you:
- Oversee day-to-day leasing and resident relation functions, ensuring all operations comply with company standards, fair housing regulations, and other relevant laws.
- Develop, execute and manage local marketing strategies, ensuring the alignment with program and company standards.
- Oversee the analysis, processing, and reconciling of all housing-related resident financial transactions, identifying variances and resolving discrepancies as needed.
- Present the community as a place that provides high quality of living by ensuring the tour path, common areas, model and available units are ready for showing at all times through personal inspection and effective partnering with cross-functional colleagues.
- Assume a proactive role in enhancing the resident experience by personally resolving complex or sensitive resident concerns, questions, and requests, and addressing chronic resident noncompliance with community policies.
- Design and deploy resident information and engagement campaigns aimed at increasing resident satisfaction as measured by survey responses and community ranking.
- Create accountability and ownership among team members; communicate clear expectations, supervise, and provide timely performance feedback.
- Lead the training and development of team members through coaching, motivating, and mentoring on company culture, business goals, sales techniques, resident account management, and leasing operations.
- Develop and maintain win-win relationships with key partner stakeholders, respond to partner requests, and collaborate as necessary to ensure program effectiveness
- Perform all duties of a Leasing & Resident Associate as needed, and other duties as assigned.
- Assume a proactive role in increasing the efficiency of operations and resident satisfaction.
- Ensure procedures and processes meet business requirements and create a positive experience for prospects and residents.
- Assisting in the pursuit, identification, and deployment of strategies to increase income, decrease expenses, and add to the overall value of the program.
If you appreciate a challenge, your experience at Corvias will be engaging, energizing and truly gratifying.
The Experience You’ll Bring to the Team
Bring your belief you can solve the “unsolvable” and make a real difference. You’ll be great in this role if you are unafraid to challenge the status quo, present new ideas, and take calculated risks.
Role specific qualifications include:
- 7+ years of experience in full-cycle sales or leasing, including customer account maintenance of which a minimum of 4 years must have been in a supervisory capacity; strongly prefer experience across different products or different markets, experience in the residential real estate or lodging industries a plus.
- Proven ability to lead a team in a quota driven environment, including proven success coaching team members to improve performance, and training team members on lead generation, closing techniques, contract compliance, and customer complaint resolution.
- Proven ability to maximize revenue through the design and delivery of data-driven strategies, including market positioning, strategic promotions, price optimization, and customer loyalty programs.
- Proven ability to perform accounting functions, including managing delinquent accounts, implementing appropriate collections procedures, and verifying transactions against audit trail and ledgers.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and analyze data, identify trends, and use data to connect operational and administrative activities to overall business strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to organize individual and team activities to ensure operations are highly productive and meet or exceed business goals.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally interact and relate to individuals with diverse backgrounds, including the ability to effectively resolve escalated customer concerns involving the complex or sensitive matters.
- Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work weekend and evening hours, as needed.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time.
Corvias Group, LLC (the “Company”) does not discriminate in employment or applications for employment based on an applicant’s sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, service in the armed forces of the United States, disability, or any other protected classification as outlined by Federal, State or local laws.
Learn more about Corvias’ External Recruiting Policy.
See job description