RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Leasing Specialist in Tigard, Oregon (OR).
- Responsible for performing a variety of technical, specialized and complex functions within leasing operations to ensure accurate and efficient operations such as preparation of client and end user documentation, closing and funding transactions, managing and monitoring client operating agreements, accounting, servicing, and management of file review and document retention
- Responsible for verifying, processing, and documenting information relating to all aspects of standard and non-standard collateral and loan documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Accomplishes tasks within designated time frame and provides high quality customer service by responding to customer inquiries, requests and problems
- Researches and resolves problems and errors with accounts
- Review and prepare various documents, policies, and files relating to leasing to make sure the files are complete, the accounts are in compliance with all internal and external requirements and accounts are set-up accurately
- Initiates communication with customers / clients, staff, brokers, counsel, title companies, etc. to obtain needed documents
- Documentation may include credit agreements, lease and loan documents, invoices, organizational structure, etc., necessary to complete the file and ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements
- Provides a high level of service to customers, ensuring all needs are met; This may require researching and resolving problems independently, remedying operational issues, and teaming with others across the organization
- Maintains loan files including loan documentation, insurance endorsements and negotiable securities or instruments that collateralize the loan
REQUIREMENTS:To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed. Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.