Come join the Alliance Family!
Alliance Building Services is a leading provider of building services, serving commercial properties throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are seeking a motivated, professional and dedicated Leave Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of coordinating employee’s leave under FMLA, IFMLA, PFL, Short Term Disability and Workers’ Compensation from inception to closure. You will communicate with employees, various company teams, brokers, and clients to maintain claims, track and update them accordingly.
- Serve as a point of contact for employees and/or supervisors for leave of absences relating to FMLA, IFMLA, PFL, Short-Term Disability and Workers’ Compensation;
- Monitors leave communication with employees to get routine medical status updates while they are on a disability or workers’ compensation LOA;
- Sends communication ensuring accurate and timely correspondence with managers, HR, payroll and other partners (i.e. insurance broker, disability carrier) as necessary throughout the duration of the leave case. (i.e. Personal Action Forms (PA), calendar notifications);
- Coordinates and files all employee disability claims;
- Maintain database of OSHA recordable workers’ compensation claims;
- Complete OSHA workers’ compensation surveys;
- Coordinates company return-to-work policies with field and corporate management;
- Perform all administrative tasks relating to an employee going on leave – providing and gathering paperwork, e-filing documents and system updates;
- Meet and effectively communicate with employees to provide assistance and information regarding the leave process;
- Safety Toolbox Talks and Building Safety Inspection – track monthly compliance from operation managers/supervisors;
- Maintain Safety Training Resources;
- Monthly reconciliation of Corporate American Express expense reports;
- Assist Risk Manager with special projects.
- Experience in dealing with employees in a union environment a plus;
- PC literate, including proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and intermediate Excel;
- Effective analytical and interpretive skills;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet reporting deadlines;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Fundamental knowledge of workers’ compensation, disability PFL and FMLA claims processing;
- Excellent oral and written skills;
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
Alliance offers Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Training and Recognition programs to all Employees who qualify.
We want you to join the Alliance family!
Alliance Building Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.