Rainone Coughlin Minchello, LLC is public entity law firm seeking an experienced Litigation Administrative Assistant to join our growing office. We are in search of a team player who will be supporting three attorneys and working closely with the litigation paralegal and additional staff.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Under direction of counsel, assist with preparation and filing of litigation documents;
- Heavy Calendar coordination with regard to meetings, court appearances and depositions; arrange for conference room when necessary;
- Create, manage and maintain electronic and hard copy files;
- Heavy formatting and editing of MS Word documents;
- Scan documents, make copies, prepare outgoing mail packages and
- Assist with screening and directing incoming calls.
- Detail oriented professional who has initiative and exceptional organizational skills;
- 5-10 years litigation experience in a law firm setting is preferred;
- Familiarity with both Federal and State e-filing procedures; and
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, Adobe Acrobat and Excel. Willingness to learn additional software applications.