This is a great opportunity to take your litigation support skills and experience to the next level, work directly with the CEO and CFO, and help build a law firm from the ground up.
My client is a start-up law firm, founded by several high profile, former Big Law partners. They've established their fledgling firm as a force to be reckoned with-- while also maintaining a laid-back, genuine culture.
Support Partners and associates with documentation, calendaring, travel, project management, mailing, editing documents, time management, and event planning.
Work with the head of recruiting to contact Universities to organize recruiting events and create recruiting materials.
Assist in coordinating with Partners/members on all marketing, branding, and PR functions.
Organize the pro bono initiative. Seek out initiatives and coordinate with Attorneys on all potential pro bono case work.
Coordinate with IT on scouting the top systems that streamline processes. Implement and train people on systems. Help maintain website and any other social media application if applicable.
Coordinate with COO and CFO on Client Intake, conflict checks, time keeping, billing and expenses.
Work with Managing Clerk on help support all filings and keep partners up-to-date.
Work with Paralegals to assist with research, filing, writing or any other tasks that are time sensitive for cases.
Plan company outings to encourage camaraderie.
Organize and file all documentation.
- 2-5 years Paralegal experience
- College degree and paralegal certificate from an ABA approved program.
- Exposure to / experience in Marketing or Budiness Development
- Experience with computer software and web-based programs, including, for example, Word, Excel, Adobe, Lexis, Westlaw, Summation, Relativity and Edgar.
- Hard working, positive attitude, creative, proactive!
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits