A large investment bank in NYC is currently seeking someone to join their growing team on a temporary basis with the potential to go longer term. This firm is currently seeking sharp, eager candidates that are looking to get their foot in the door at one of the highest ranking organizations to work at.
location: Brooklyn, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 0 Years
This position is an integrated role of document creation and capture responsibilities, which include the research and preparation of all documents required for Treasury Services product implementation for large corporate and financial institution customers as well as the document review and indexing into our repositories.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Interpreting client needs and documentation requirements of new account and product set up from information provided by internal business partners.
- Performing global research to assess existing documentation status for a client and to determine on-going documentation requirements.
- Research and analyze existing legal documents for conformance to the Bank's policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Prepare standard documents and/or related amendments that accurately reflect the deal mandated, but minimizes the risk to the business through strict adherence to policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Prepare Treasury Services Products and Authorization documents and agreements and for client execution.
- Review client executed documents to ensure requirements are met and ensure they do not contain language that cannot support.
- Perform authorized signer verifications
- Provide guidance and subject matter expertise on documentation to internal business partners.
- Scan/index the documents by identifying the correct document title(s), document type and metadata fields.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Undergraduate degree or minimum 3-6 years experience as a contract specialist or equivalent experience preparing agreements and documents with mid-sized or large multi-product client base
- Knowledge of corporate documentation, terminology and/or Treasury Services products
- Proven ability to identify issues, analyze problems and provide viable solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure, handle tight deadlines, manage multiple tasks, and exercise good judgment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Leadership skills
- Paralegal certification a plus
If you are interested in being considered for this role please reach out to Christina Sanchez or Christina.email@example.comHelp or call 917-322-8525.
skills: Writing - Documentation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.