Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Legal Editor professionals in Rochester, NY! Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com Thanks!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Position requires strong legal research and analytical skills for the allocation of headnotes to a legal hierarchy.
- Performs a variety of tasks working under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Must possess exceptional editorial judgment and attention to detail.
- Requires familiarity with Westlaw navigation and on-line research tools and the ability to interpret and analyze legal material within framework of established topics.
- Must meet editorial publishing schedules and quality standards.
- Attention to detail for long periods of time is required.
- Skilled in the use of personal computers and familiarity with word processing and on-line applications, including the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to prioritize tasks/projects.
- Able to work successfully in a collaborative or team environment.
- Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with all contacts.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited law school with 0-3 years of experience.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca | Senior Recruiter
t 507-288-5260 d 347-293-2561 m 507-358-9191
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Voca: The Spirit of Work