The Product Coordinator is responsible for channeling the correct product at the correct time to our Retail and Wholesale sales teams. The position is central to the effective running and continued development of the department and calls for a motivated, hands on self-starter, who also functions well within a team environment and who possesses excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal). It is also imperative the candidate can demonstrate a good level of product knowledge (and a keen desire to learn more) and selling system skills and have a good working knowledge of our retail and wholesale brands both in their structure and their respective growth strategies.
Communication to the sales field in conjunction with the over-reaching sales and product strategies of the US retail and wholesale brands. This will include but is not necessarily limited to Leisure News updates on the FC USA Portal, the Leisure Sales and Support Monthly Newsletter, weekly Top Ten push list and ad-hoc email & Workplace communications.
- Participate in supplier meetings and training sessions to then communicate updates and relevant selling information where applicable to our selling teams.
- Assist in answering field questions in an accurate and timely manner covering both email and telephone inquiries from consultants in the retail and wholesale businesses.
- Participate as required in leisure brand business update sessions including conference calls and provide input and participate monthly product update meetings with GPN and Product Nation.
- Running and analysis of reporting measuring and monitoring both campaign performance and incentives
- Devising new communication ideas and themes is welcomed and encouraged as part of the role and the team environment.
- Dynamic self-starter with positive attitude and good team player skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven exceptional customer service record
- The ability to develop strong business relationships
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate level of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Calypso Net and Native
- Sabre proficiency
What WE can offer YOU!
• Strengths based culture
• Onsite fitness area
• Onsite café
• Relaxed dress attire
• In-house travel planner to book discounted hotel & air
• National/International Award Nights https://vimeo.com/288474385/8d7ebe0ebc
• Benefits including vision, medical, and dental after one full month of employment
• 401K with up to 3% company match after 3 months
• Generous paid-time off policy
• Free and confidential access to our in-house financial advisor (401K, Stock Plan)
• Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Health Advocate and MD Live
• Giving back through the Flight Centre Foundation (Habitat for Humanity, Feeding America, Earth Share)
Location: Montvale, NJ