Job Title: Leisure Product Development Associate
Direct Report: Director, Leisure Product
Location: Montvale, NJ
The Product Development Associate is responsible for implementing the product strategies of Flight Centre USA’s retail and wholesale leisure brands to create and bundle unique vacation packages and product (Manufactured Product) to be marketed and sold through the selling teams both online and offline. In addition, the PDA will liaise with contracting, business intelligence and operations team to track and maintain Core Product (Cruise, Tour, Land, Sightseeing, Air).
- Own the maintenance of Exclusive Manufactured Product (Product Ranges, My Time, GOGO Care, etc)
- Liaise with GPN in loading Product in a similar manner across all destinations
- Ensuring all aspects are turned on and available to sell
- Assist Leisure Support in troubleshooting customer service issues
- Assist Leisure Operations in implementing where applicable
- Alongside the Creative Services and Promotional Marketing Team, properly merchandise Manufactured Product packages according to each brand’s product strategy.
- Assist Leisure Operations in the training strategy of Manufactured Product
- Work with Business Intelligence to analyze results
- Assist in the development of new exclusive product with Director of Leisure Product.
- Work with Business Intelligence Team to query reports to research and analyze data needed to review Core Product, track progress to implement new Product and take out irrelevant Product when needed.
- Provide information to Produce Merchandising Team to align vacation packages with Core Product
- Provide information to Leisure Support Team to align Training with Core Product
- Provide information to Promotional Marketing Team to align marketing content with Core Product
- Minimum three years travel industry experience
- Passion to think outside the box!
- Airfare construction skills
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven exceptional customer service record
- The ability to develop strong business relationships
- The ability to work with accuracy and high attention to detail
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate level of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Calypso Net and Native
- Sabre proficiency
- Good business acumen
- An undergraduate degree or recent relevant experience
Location: Montvale, NJ