$1500 Sign-on Bonus! We are seeking a Licensed Dental Assistant to join our team! Are you a Dental Assistant looking for a rewarding career and an opportunity to advance your clinical skills? It's time you join the nation's largest network of implant providers.
By joining AD&I as a Dental Assistant, you will enjoy a fulfilling career unlike any other and will play a vital role in changing the lives of our patients. Together with our experienced dentists and lab professionals, you can be part of delivering life-changing tooth replacement care to hundreds of thousands of patients every year.
The successful candidate will be energetic with the ability and desire to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment while providing best-in-class customer service.
- Assist the dentist during treatment procedures as allowed within scope of state regulations
- Take and develop radiographs
- Set-up/breakdown rooms
- Sterilize and maintain instruments, equipment, and rooms providing a clean and professional environment
- Provide patient with post-op instructions and oral care
- Assist with presenting and discussing treatment plans
- Various front office tasks as assigned
- Experience with removable prosthodontics such as dentures and partials
- Experienced in taking impressions for dentures
- Experience with oral surgery
- X-ray certification where state regulations apply
- Dental Assistant certification and/or license where state regulations specify (MN LDA)
- High School Education or equivalent
AD&I employees have a lot of heart. Take a sneak peak inside our practices and hear real stories from real employees:
About Affordable Care
Founded in 1975, today Affordable Care, LLC is America’s largest dental support organization (DSO) focused on tooth replacement services, serving more than 320 dental practices across the United States. Each practice has an on-site dental laboratory, allowing the practice to provide same day dental services including extractions, dentures, and implants. Affordable Care is the DSO for two top dental brands: Affordable Dentures & Implants and DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions. From the Affordable Care Support Center, located in North Carolina’s Research Triangle Park, along with field-based teams, Affordable Care provides business expertise and support services to dental practices, taking care of non-clinical duties so dentists can focus on treating patients. Visit affordablecare.com, affordabledentures.com, and dentalservice.net.