Are you looking for a meaningful career backed by the support of a brand people recognize and trust? We strive to provide excellent service to clients by assisting them with their insurance and financial services needs. Licensed Insurance Sales Professionals perform a fundamental role in servicing clients, supporting agents, and building strong relationships with the community. You will work with a team of professionals to provide insurance and financial products to help clients protect their homes, cars, lives and retirement incomes.
The position will be at Various locations within the area.
Agent duties may include:
- Cross-selling existing clients with other products
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referrals
- Generating insurance quotes
- Conducting insurance policy reviews & updating policies
- Processing payments & reporting claims
- Providing excellent client service
- Experienced in making their own appointments
- Relationship building
- Follow-up on leads to ensure the growth of the book of business consistent with and in support of the strategic framework
- Must complete all training designed to enhance capabilities, and as required by State licensing laws. Possesses and maintains all licenses, certifications or degrees as mandated by State or Federal authorities to conduct business in the industry.
- 2 years minimum insurance experience
- Life/Accident and Health Licenses are required
- Medicare Certified a PLUS
- Experience selling Life, Accident, and Health insurance
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Good organizational skills