Licensed Nursing Home Administrator – LNHA
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator to join our team. This role will have the responsibility of efficiently operating a building, maintaining census, and optimizing retention and financial performance. But most importantly ensuring we are providing the best quality of care.
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
• Must have 1 to 2 years’ experience as a Nursing Home Administrator or supervisory experience.
• Must be a Licensed Nursing Home administrator, with the license in good standing, in the State in which you are operating in. Must have knowledge of state guidelines/ regulations in which you are practicing.
As a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator we are not just looking for a clinically sound person, we want someone who fits into our desired culture as well:
• Lead the facility management staff and consultants in developing and working from a company/facility business plan that focuses on all aspects of the facility operations
• Hires all department manager position, ensure that they receive the training needed to be successful in their job
• Rounds frequently throughout the facility to monitor the delivery of nursing care, overall cleanliness and appearance of the facility
• Exhibits and promotes a positive customer service relationship to both internal as well as external customers
• Meet regularly with the residents of the facility to ensure that they are satisfied with the delivery of care
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.