Licensed Social Worker
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
• Must have, as a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in social work or a bachelor’s degree in a human services field including but not limited to sociology, special education, rehabilitation counseling, and psychology; a
• Must have, as a minimum, one (1) year supervised social work experience in a health care setting working directly with individuals; and
• Must have met all state requirements relating to licensure.
What Saber Healthcare has to offer:
Saber Healthcare, a rapidly growing and patient centered organization, believes in patient care before profit. We believe in recognizing our staff because they make the biggest impact to the residents and others around them. We offer opportunities for advancement and growth throughout our organization. We offer competitive wages and benefits to help you provide better for yourself and your family!
• Assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing the social service programs of this facility
• Assist in the development, administering, and coordinating of department policies and procedures
• Participate in community planning related to the interests of the facility and the services and needs of the resident and family
• Participate in discharge planning, development and implementation of social care plans and resident assessments
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.