Position: Licensing Technician – Data Support
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: 6 months contract
Job Description:-Key responsibilities will include learning about our data sources, helping to move data between systems, helping to improve the quality of the data and data migration to a new licensing database. Additionally, provide administrative functions to support daily scanning, database lookups and edits, license lookup and validation on state and third-party websites, and other duties as required.
Critical Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop an understanding of the existing and new databases
• Create reports matching data that comes from different data sources
• Manage lists and import and export this data between systems
• Quality check, research, document and update Insurance license tracking system to ensure licenses, addresses, renewal dates, notes, log-in id’s, appointments & affiliations are accurate.
• Run reports, trouble shoot and identify solutions in the transition of our Insurance license tracking systems to ensure licensed associates and entity information is accurate and complete.
• Analyze and help cleanup data to improve our data quality
• Identify and evaluate work assignments and process according to priority
• Assist Licensing Team with projects as assigned.
• Safeguards personal data and respects the confidentiality of all licensed associates with respect to sensitive material.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel to include using pivot tables and functions like vlookup, averages and other Excel function.
• Understanding of relational databases
- Basic SharePoint functions
• Time management, prioritization, attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
• In order to ensure we have adequate staff to meet our team standards and properly support the business needs of client, regular and reliable attendance at the place of work is required
• Experience with data analytics in a through coursework, prior internship or job experience.
• Office administrative functions, scanning, data lookups using state and database updates
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science and/or Data Analytics – preferred
• MS Office training.