Healthcare Management Solutions, LLC (HMS) has a potential opening for a Life Safety Code Surveyor to work remotely. The Life Safety Code Surveyor will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the Life Safety Code regulations, a set of fire protection requirements designed to provide a reasonable degree of safety from fire.
Life Safety code inspections for long term care facilities.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Comprehensive general engineering and/or architectural expertise, with in-depth knowledge of NFPA 101 Life Safety Code and NFPA 99 Health Care Facilities Code requirements, and life safety code standards and requirements for varying types of healthcare facilities
• Comprehensive knowledge of Title XVIII of the Social Security Act and related laws, regulations and policies to ensure that survey and certification activities comply with Federal requirements related to physical environment/life safety standards
• Knowledge of healthcare facility survey techniques, enforcement techniques and principles, contract management, data analysis, training, and effective communication techniques
• Proficiency in analyzing issues and developing and presenting facts in clear, concise, and logical terms, both orally and in written form
Minimum Education and Training Requirements:
• Bachelor of Science in related field
• Certified Fire Inspector 1
• Qualified Fire Life Safety Surveyor, preferred
• CMS certification in Life Safety Code
To apply: Please submit a current resume at www.hcmsllc.com by selecting the EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES tab located at the top right side of the website. For additional information on this position, please contact the HMS Human Resources Department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone: 304.368.0288.
Healthcare Management Solutions, LLC has established an Affirmative Action Plan. HMS is deeply committed to the concept and practices associated with equal opportunity and affirmative action in all aspects of employment. HMS makes clear that all applicants will be treated without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other protected characteristics under applicable law.
This company does not tolerate unlawful discrimination in its employment practices. We recognize the value of diversity in our workforce, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all candidates who choose to apply, however, only those selected for a further interview will be contacted.
HMS is an EEO/AA/E-Verify compliant employer.