We are currently seeking an experienced Technical Microscopy Sales Representative to call on biotechnology, biopharmaceutical, and academia markets in San Francisco and surrounding territories. Additional responsibilities include calling on existing accounts as well as developing new business. Candidates interested in this position should be based in SF or close to the Bay area. Experienced in selling microscopes preferred.
- BS degree in a scientific field
- 3+ years of sales experience in the life sciences
- Experience selling microscopes
- Ability to speak with customers on a technical level
- Experience selling in to biotech, biopharma, academic, and government accounts
- Background using confocal microscopes preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office and CRM platforms
- Demonstrated interpersonal, presentation, and time/territory management skills
Our global life science client is a leading provider of high-technology tools for industry and research. They continue to grow at rapid rate and are looking for energetic technical sales professionals. They provide excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and the tools to make you successful.
Key Words: Capital Equipment, Confocal, Imaging, Optical, Sales
Estimated Total Compensation: $120,000 - $140,000 plus benefits, mileage, and expenses