Greenbrier Country Club
Greenbrier Country Club is the premier family country club in the Hampton Roads area, providing a friendly, comfortable haven to escape from the cares of the world. Members can play golf on the challenging 18-hole, Rees Jones-designed championship golf course.Greenbrier Country Club provides warm and memorable experiences for its Members, guests, and Employee Partners.
The Cook is responsible for ensuring the highest quality of culinary services for our Members and guests. They supports a la carte and private event food production while maintaining consistent food preparation and plate presentation for a la carte venues and catered events. The Cook also helps to ensure the safety of fellow Employee Partners.
- Maintains clean and safe work environment
- Assists the Executive Chef and Sous Chef’s with any task requested
- Prior experience as a Cook required
- Working knowledge of broiler, pantry and saut stations
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employee Partners and Guests
- Possesses a passion for exceeding Member expectations and a commitment to excellence
- Providing the highest quality Member and guest experience
(Internal Candidates should be ServSafe certified)