Experience or no experience, if you're the right type of person, we'd like to talk with you as we offer full training. CyHawk Hospitality, Inc., franchisee for Perkins Restaurant and Bakery is now hiring Line-Cooks for our Yankton location.
We're also always looking for people who have don't have management experience, but have the desire to move up.
Benefits of working for us include:
1. Supportive ownership that believes in family
2. Closed on Christmas Day
3. Yearly anniversary checks for continued employment*
4. Free Employee Meals and family discounts*
5. Competitive wages for your experience
6. Paychecks delivered weekly
7. Flexible hours & schedules
8. Structured training program for all positions
9. Referral bonus for great employees who recruit other great employees
10. Career path that rewards you financially for your advancement within the company
*Ask manager for details
To apply, stop by our restaurant at:
2216 Broadway St.
Yankston, SD 57078
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Prepares menu items according to company policies, procedures, programs, and performance standards. Performs all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and a quality work environment as directed Kitchen Manager or Manager on Duty.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS:
- Reports to work well groomed, in a clean and proper uniform, and at all times practices good personal hygiene.
- Uses, maintains, and cleans all kitchen line equipment, plus preparation and storage areas.
- Stocks and rotates products on cooking line.
- Has sufficient knowledge of cooking stations, menu items and prep procedures to ensure correct portioning, quality, cooking time and performance standards.
- Cooks and prepares menu items according to guest request within company standards and following food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Monitors and oversees food temperatures during hot and cold handling to reduce the incidence of risk factors known to cause food borne illness.
- Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Communicates with the Manager on Duty and coworkers regarding product/services deficiencies, equipment, safety problems, etc.