This position requires a candidate that is willing to float between the Houma and Fourchon base as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with ensuring baggage and cargo are tagged and stored in the proper locations within the baggage holding area;
- Work closely with Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to ensure the proper baggage and cargo is pulled and loaded on the proper aircraft as assigned by the customer and CSR’s. The CSR’s will give you a copy of the manifest for each flight to ensure you are aware. Keep in mind that changes are constantly made;
- Escorting of passengers to and from all aircraft;
- Safe operations of ground support equipment (i.e. golf carts, forklifts);
- Assist with the towing of aircraft;
- Some flight following duties may be required (i.e. answering phones, assisting with radio calls and parking assignments);
- General housekeeping of the Operations buildings and parking lots, company vehicles, maintain equipment, etc. Will be performed on a daily and weekly schedule;
- Set the stage first thing in the morning; this includes making coffee, layout newspapers, confirm Operations building is clean and free of clutter, check restrooms for cleanliness, and ensure all trash cans are emptied. This duty should be completed periodically during the day;
- Any other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required;
- Maintain a Valid Driver’s License and physically be able to drive company vehicles as required;
- Organized and be able to work effectively as a team or independently with a large and varied workload within in all weather conditions;
- Strong customer/interpersonal skills;
- Maintain professional appearance;
- Must have excellent communication skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds;
- Must be able to operate a forklift;
- Must be able to travel and work overtime as required by Era Management.
Our compensation structure is designed to make Era an attractive employer and very competitive within the industry. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes an employer sponsored 401k plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Click Here To Apply