- Provide leadership and direction for all employees, and visitors to the facility.
- Lead, track and improve performance on key location goals and objectives.
- Develop crew members for improving individual and organizational performance.
- Lead performance management and corrective action processes for assigned crew.
- Continuously improve plant performance through Process Improvement and Lean.
- Maintain our plant’s union-free status through the use of positive employee relations.
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g. Sales, Scheduling, Warehouse, Shipping, etc.) to optimize production requirements.
- Work with upstream & downstream people & processes to exceed customer expectations.
What we will be looking for:
- Required, 4-year Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum, 2-years’ supervisory experience, preferably in a 24/7/365 manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated success in measuring and improving processes to meet organization goals.
- Demonstrated experience in leading positive employee relations in order to maintain a union-free environment.
- Willingness and ability to work a rotating shift schedule.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must have.
- Ability to coordinate with other departments and managers and work as a team.
- Knowledgeable at maintaining accurate employee documentation and files.
- Proficiency using MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint