This is the perfect time to join a large and growing Real Estate Company as a working Superintendent in a luxury, newly renovated building, located right next to Yankee Stadium in the booming South Bronx. The owners are completely renovating the entire building, and every apartment - offering the right candidate an amazing opportunity to get on board right from the beginning.
Some of the benefits include:
- Working Superintendent
- Luxury 200 unit Building
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- New Owner in process of rehabilitating entire building, chance to be on board from the beginning.
- Rent Free Apartment
- Must have the following licenses (or be able to obtain within 30 days of employment):
- On call 24 X 7
- Can change a light fixture / outlet
- Can repair ceramic tile
- Ability to successfully Snake and clear a drain
- Troubleshoot a boiler
- Must be computer literate
- Positive CAN-DO attitude a MUST
- Spanish speaking a plus
You will be on call for emergencies.
As Superintendent you are entitled to a free Apartment.
Other Benefits Include: Free Electric & Gas, Workshop/office.
As part of the screening process we will perform a drug test and criminal background check.
A successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years “hands on” experience in plumbing work, electrical repairs, and general maintenance, with at least 3 years in a supervisory position. You will be responding to tenant complaints, preparing vacant apartments for new tenants, and supervising the handyman & the porters in your building. Knowledge of control wiring, pumps, burners, and locksmithing is a big plus.
Goldfarb Properties owns and manages over 6,000 apartments in the New York metropolitan area. The family business recently entered its third generation, and has been in existence since 1953. The company owns and manages approximately 60 buildings, the majority of which are residential apartment buildings located in Northern New Jersey, Manhattan, Queens, The Bronx, and Westchester. A sampling of our major commercial tenants includes the City of New York Board of Elections, The City of New York Human Resources Administration, Mount Sinai Hospital, St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital, Bronx Lebanon Hospital, St. John’s Episcopal Hospital, Bank of America, CVS, and various other national retailers. Goldfarb Properties employs over 200 people.
- Related Keywords:
- Real Estate, Porter, Superintendent, maintenance, plumbing, locksmith, electrician, apartments, boiler, technician, super, resident manager
- Job Label:
- Woodycrest 1.0