RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Loan/Asset Administrator in Boston, Massachusetts (MA).
Essential Job Functions:
- CDO Loan/Asset Administrator within US Bank Global Corporate Trust Services - The premier CLO trustee in the industry
- CDO Loan/Asset Administration is responsible for monitoring and maintaining pools of bank loans that act as collateral for CDO/CLOs
- CDOs are structured finance vehicles that issue both debt and equity liabilities, with the proceeds being used to buy a portfolio of collateral
- Typical types of collateral include syndicated bank loans, corporate bonds, asset-backed securities, mortgage-backed securities, and Mezzanine debt
- Works with external agent banks as well as areas of trust fixed-income operations including security movement, income collections and wires
- Relied on by the Deal Administration, Analytics, and Relationship Management departments to process interest payments, principal payments, fees, borrowings, and new payment information in an accurate and timely manner
- B.S./B.A. degree or equivalent work experience
- 6 months to 2+ years applicable work experience
- Work experience administering bank loans a plus as well as experience with loan documents and/or legal documents
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong reading comprehension, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy, and flexibility to work effectively with cross-functional teams across various sites
- Utilize logical reasoning and sound judgment to make appropriate decisions following established policies and procedures
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Demonstrable ability to research and resolve payment and data discrepancies
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance and as part of a team
- Able to prioritize workload and complete assignments in a timely manner with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Positive, can-do attitude, particularly during peak volume periods
- Motivated self-starter with a proven ability to learn new concepts quickly
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.