Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Loan Documentation Imaging Specialist II to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Loan Documentation Imaging Specialist II is responsible for the indexing of scanned loan documentation to the respective loan file within the bank’s Info Access imaging system, in accordance with bank guidelines and procedures. This position will maintain current and accurate requirement setup in the bank’s imaging tracking system, perform quality control review f the scanned images, and perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 1-3 year’s loan documentation processing or relevant experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of OnBase/Info Access and proficient computer skills
- Knowledge of Laser Pro software and AS400
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We're committed to being an Employer of Choice providing positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development - We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward - We provide competitve compensatioin and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship - We're committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers