Come join our family and secure your career with the ability to grow with the Nation’s leading alternative portfolio lender as a Loan Opener/HMDA Specialist!
- Confirm all information in loan file is accurate and compliant with policy.
- Request services and verifications of multiple vendors.
- Assign the loan to Account Manager and submit to operations.
- Facilitate the collection of HMDA/CRA data on a monthly basis.
- Ensure the accuracy of the monthly data and validations of HMDA/CRA data.
- Perform data quality and validity checks.
- Ensure the HMDA LAR is accurate and updated within 30 days.
- Prepare HMDA-LAR/CRA-LR files in accordance with regulation.
- Provide coverage for break and time off for the Receptionist
- All other duties that are assigned
- Minimum of six (6) months of mortgage experience.
- Able to demonstrate a proactive, hardworking, flexible and able to work under own initiative but also a team player.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products.
- Strong customer service and time management skills a must.
- Highly motivated and determined to succeed in a competitive, time sensitive industry.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated high organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
How to Apply?
Please email resumes and inquiries to Jeffery Gray at email@example.comHelp
Why Choose Athas Capital Group?
Athas Capital is one of the Country’s largest private mortgage lenders and is led by principals with a combined experience of 40+ years in the mortgage industry. Most employees at the company have been working closely with its founders for the past 6+ years. Come join the winning team and entrench yourself in a long-lasting career. We foster a team oriented work environment and are strong believers in meritocracy; as we continue to scale there will be ample opportunities for individual growth.
- Calabasas, Ca