Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc., a national wholesale mortgage company headquartered in San Diego, California, has a full-time opportunity for a Loan Operations Assistant with our Boston, Massachusetts Wholesale Branch.
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. was originally founded in December of 2000 to serve the San Diego area mortgage market. Due to our growth and success, we now have branches throughout the United States and we are continuing to grow and expand in anticipation of market demands. Plaza is privately owned and operates as a full-service Mortgage Banker.
Plaza’s mission is to become the premier provider of mortgage loans by developing a distinct, sustainable competitive advantage through superior execution of a business philosophy that combines knowledge, technology, and service. Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is dedicated to building long-term relationships with both customers and employees through quality training, and excellent customer support.
Our ideal candidate should be hardworking and maintain high levels of professionalism and ethics.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB AND CONTRIBUTION TO ORGANIZATION:
The Loan Operations Assistant performs assigned responsibilities in the regional branch supporting Sales, Wholesale, and Correspondent originations.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must comply with all BSA/AML requirements as well as any mandatory changes. The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The associate will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the manager. Job duties may change as required by needs of company. Must complete all required industry and compliance training as required by Plaza Home Mortgage.
- Track production of productivity results at a branch and regional level.
- Track costs per loan for branch and regional activities.
- Work with Sales Managers and Regional Vice President to organize customer events.
- Track action plans for branch associates.
- Track expenditures at a branch and regional level.
- Track sales activities, meetings etc. on a branch and regional level.
- Participate with Regional Vice President on reviews of sales regions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Proficiency with computer systems including MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), Internet Browsers, and email functions required
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to efficiently and consistently produce accurate work
- Proven aptitude to work in both a team and individual environment
- Capability of multi-tasking in fast-paced environment with heavy volume of transactions
- May work independently often with confidential matters that require discretion in a deadline driven, high-pressure environment
- Provide general assistance in the preparation of special events and meetings on an as-needed basis
- Achievement Orientation
- Attention to Detail
- Client Focus
- Interactive Communication
- Organizational Awareness
- Results Management
- Using IT
- Work Ethics
Plaza offers a great work environment. Plaza is an EEOC employer and follows all federal, state, and local laws relating to fair employment.
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is committed to preventing, stopping and remedying all forms of discrimination that occur in its workplace. Managers are accountable for keeping Plaza’s workplace free from discrimination and ensuring that Plaza provides equal employment opportunity for all in the workforce and for those seeking to become members of Plaza’s workforce.
Plaza’s employees are protected by laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs. Plaza’s employees are also protected against retaliation if they engage in a protected activity, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law.