RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Loan Processor 1 in San Francisco, California (CA). The client is seeking a Loan Processor to ensure timely, complete, and accurate packaging of all loans originated by loan officers.
- Reviews and understands credit approval and approval conditions to determine documentation requirements
- Reviews supporting documentation to determine entity's ability to enter into loan agreement and pledge collateral, required authorized signers and if the property is located in a flood plain
- Works with third party vendors to obtain needed documentation i.e. title, environmental, appraisals, etc.
- Work with loan officer and/or customer to obtain customer information required by banking regulations and bank policy and/or procedure
- Accurately request or prepares closing documentation needed for the specific loan type, structure and collateral being taken
- Calculates final payoffs and compiles accurate disbursement information to ensure the bank collects all required fees and the loan is funded correctly
- Files incoming items in the electronic credit file and is responsible for a complete electronic file for examination purposes
- Reviews documentation prepared by government agencies or attorneys to ensure they were prepared per the credit approval
- Ensures collateral is perfected and clears all post-funding tickler items
- Follows for debenture for 504 loans; Prepares required forms to complete the process and negotiates and required modifications with the CDC/SBA
- Receives questions and assists branch personnel and sales representatives regarding loan documentation (i.e. verbiage, titling, disbursements, etc)
- Interfaces with sales representatives, outside lending partners, DMV offices and/or title/doc service companies
- Provides additional support to other areas of DCL Operations as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred
- Basic knowledge in lending and the real estate industry
- Knowledge of basic accounting processes and procedures
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office* Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.