Who we are:
Meridian Health Plan is a family-owned, family-operated company of passionate leaders, achievers, and innovators dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our members, our providers and in the healthcare industry.
We provide government-based health plans (Medicare, Medicaid, and the Health Insurance Marketplace) in five different states (Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio).
Our employees work hard, play hard, and give back. Meridian employees enjoy: Happy hours, special events, company sports teams, potlucks, Bagel Fridays, weekly Executive Lunches, and volunteer opportunities.
- Screens visitors in an efficient manner, in order to expedite their admittance to the site or facility
- Obtains necessary signatures on all confidentiality forms for all visitors via Visitor Management software
- Controls access to the site through the admittance process
- Screens all visitors and determines whether there is a legitimate need to gain entry to the facility
- Issues Temporary and/or Visitor badges via Visitor Management software
- Ensures issued Temporary/Visitor badges are returned on a daily basis
- Runs Badging reports on a daily and weekly basis for usage and issuance
- Assists in the process of issuing new hire and replacement access badges
- Runs occupancy reports, as specified, using the Office Space software
- Liaison for issuance of new hire, replacement badges along with other department managed assets.
- Responsible for reflecting current assets in UltiPro
- Issues all parking badges
- Inventory of Facilities supplies (keys, badge supplies, minor consumable hardware)
- Responsible for generating and issuing all access badges and keys
What you can bring to Meridian:
- Candidates must have friendly, welcoming, personality and positive attitude
- Must have the ability to thoroughly follow internal documentation processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Courteous telephone manner and excellent customer service skills
- Organize, confirm, process, and conduct all visitor check-ins/check-outs
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- High school diploma is required
- Front office environment experience required
- Experience in providing outstanding customer service skills and a demonstrated desire to assist others
- Experience in working with third party vendors/clients
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of efficient office procedures
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
- Fluent with Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel & Outlook
- Badge access system experience is a plus
- Basic knowledge of business practices
What Meridian can offer you:
- Our healthcare benefits include a variety of PPO plans that are effective on the first day of employment for our new full-time team members.
- Opportunity to work with the industry’s leading technologies and participate in unique projects, demonstrations, conferences, and exclusive learning opportunities.
- Meridian offers 401k matching that is above the national average.
- Full-time MHP employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees.
- Meridian Health Plan was named Detroit's #1 Fastest Growing Company by Crain's Magazine, so it is a great time to get involved with Meridian.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER