Delivers items by preparing, loading, unloading, operating, and cleaning a truck; developing retail relations; maintaining records.
Monday through Friday 7-4 or 8-5 Good Pay with Benefits.
* Prepares truck for operation by inspecting general condition; checking fluid levels and tire pressure; obtaining or scheduling required repairs; validating adherence to roadability standards.
* Loads truck by pulling load sheet inventory, placing, and securing items on the truck.
* Delivers items by identifying destinations of established route; operating the truck; unloading items; maintaining schedule.
* Serves customers by understanding and resolving or forwarding complaints.
* Obtains payment by accepting cash, checks, and credit payments.
* Maintains truck operating efficiency by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; scheduling repairs.
* Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations; cleans truck exterior and interior.
* Maintains delivery, truck, and driving records by obtaining receipt acknowledgments; recording tracking information; completing driver log and truck performance forms.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
CDL Class A license, Data Entry Skills, Scheduling, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Deadline-Oriented, Acute Vision, Lifting, Listening to Customer Needs, Dependability, Honesty.