For more information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483), Monday - Friday 7:00am - 7:00pm CST. Please have this 5 digit job ID ready – 54522
Apply today! Visit us at
Our facility based out of Millington, TN is hiring Local Oil Route Sales Drivers. As a Local Oil Route Sales Driver you will be responsible for picking up waste oil at customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, airports and rental car companies. You may operate a Class B Tanker Truck or Box Truck.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages plus commissions;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ability to pump out tanks and drums using hoses similar to a heating oil truck;
- Promote and up-sell at customer locations and generate new clients/leads in the field.
- Ability to obtain and retain a Class B CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements;
- Previous sales background preferred;
- Previous customer service background is required;
- Must be able to attend a two week fully paid training program out of state!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.