Custom Truck & Equipment has an opening for an Local Sales Representative with a background in aerial vehicles, equipment and heavy & light duty trucks. The Local Sales Representative will report to the Director of Sales in the Upper Midwest Region. The position will be responsible for continuing relations with existing clients as well as establishing new relationships. They will also be responsible for increasing sales and accomplishing the sales goals set for them by the director of sales.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Must have previous sales management experience.
- Professional and Technical knowledge of aerial vehicles, equipment and heavy & light duty trucks.
- Excellent communication and managerial skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Valid driver's license.
- Salary - Based on experience.
- This is a full-time position with standard benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, vacation pay, STD, LTD, and life insurance.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Food and Coffee
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Merchandise Discounts