To apply and be considered please send most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Localization Producer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Start Date: as soon as possible
Contract Length: 6 month assignment with possibility for extension or permanent conversion depending on work performance and business needs
Shift Hours: 8am – 5pm, Monday through Friday
Key responsibilities include:
- Confirm localization requests and prepare source files for the localization process.
- Provide support to Editors and Testers, troubleshoot technical issues.
- Create projects in WorldServer and manage work through all stages of the localization workflow including translation, validation and in-situ review.
- Pull project data from multiple sources and provide weekly report of work completed.
- Work closely with Localization producers, translation vendors and Testers / Editors to ensure projects are completed on time and at the high level of quality expected by the business.
- Troubleshoot technical questions about WorldServer and other internal systems.
- Work with Producers and Editors to resolve content and translation queries or bugs.
- Plan project workflows and timelines.
- 5+ years’ experience in localization for web platforms as well as project management experience.
- Experience with WorldServer and/or other Translation Management Systems
- Strong understanding and appreciation for product/cultural nuances by geography.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities, remaining calm under pressure.
- Comfort with a high level of ambiguity.
- Strong communication, collaboration, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to assess business needs, prioritize accordingly and escalate appropriately.
- Language skills in one or more languages other than English strongly preferred.
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you'd be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.