The Systems Integration Test and Evaluation (SIT&E) Directorate is hiring a Logistics Management Analyst 2 to provide area management support for the SIT&E high-bays and labs. This position is responsible for maintaining and running the SIT&E facility per various levels of Ccom and Directorate documents .
- Bachelors degree and 3 years of related experience.
- Experience procuring lab supplies using IBuy and EPS
- Experience facilitating supply management in a lab environment
- Experience with handling hazardous materials
- Must be willing to work with hazardous materials
- Excellent communication and organization skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.