Become part of a team of experienced Circuit Design Engineers developing the next generation of ATE. Emphasis will be on clock generation, distribution, characterization and verification to specifications.
- Clock circuit design, implementation and documentation
- Prototype planning, characterization and analysis.
- Printed circuit board design for low noise and signal integrity.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
Qualified applicants must have:
Emphasis on electromagnetic radiation and susceptibility
Familiarity with Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Phase Noise measurements
Experience with Random and Deterministic Jitter
Simulation experience – IBIS and/or Spice
Must be able to work independently as well as on cross-functional teams.
- Highly motivated team player who can excel in a dynamic work environment with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Masters in EE or Physics with 5-10 years work experience. BSEE with 5-10 years of directly applicable work experience will be considered.
Teradyne is a leading supplier of automation equipment for test and industrial applications. Teradyne Automated Test Equipment (ATE) is used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage and complex electronic systems, which serve consumer, communications, industrial and government customers. Our Industrial Automation products include Collaborative Robots used by global manufacturing and light industrial customers to improve quality and increase manufacturing efficiency. In 2016, Teradyne had revenue of $1.75 billion and currently employs approximately 4,400 people worldwide.
Our stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TER.