|Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Description:|| Our client develops, manufactures and supplies Specialty Materials for diverse industrial applications. The company employs a multi-disciplinary group of highly motivated scientists and engineers, and is looking for qualified individuals to join the team. The company is seeking highly technical individuals with a strong background in Materials Science & Engineering or Materials Chemistry, and experience in any one of the following areas: |
• Experience with engine oil, gear oil, coolants and grease formulations
• Knowledge and understanding of Chemistry of Lubricants
• ASTM and SAE Standards Testing of Lubricants
• Additive packages and corrosion-inhibitors in lubricants
The individual’s primary responsibility will be to fulfill customer orders for coolants and lubricants. Further, the engineer is expected to address application-specific materials requirements. The engineer is expected to have had hands-on experience.
In addition to technical skills, the individual should be able to work autonomously, yet be a team player, be detail-oriented, creative, and communicate well with colleagues and customers.
Examples of Skills needed:
• Hands-on experience with coolants and lubricants
• Chemistry of lubricants
• Knowledge of recent advances in Coolants and Lubricants
• Expertise in testing lubricants
• Applications development experience
|Requirements:|| Education and experience requirements: |
Candidates meeting the requirements for this position may come from a wide variety of technical fields such as Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry or Materials Science and Engineering with either a Bachelors or Masters degree. Two to five years industrial experience is preferred for this position.
|Job Location:||Somerset, NJ|
|Synerfac Branch:||Parsippany, NJ|
|Synerfac Branch Phone:||(973) 299-9920|