Exciting opportunities to work onsite at the NFL!
Randstad Technologies is seeking a MAC Engineer to work onsite at the NFL in Culver City, CA.
Full-time, long term, opportunity to impact change and drive the direction of the MAC environment for the NFL.
Join us supporting NFL Digital Media and the Network in a fast paced and energetic environment. This is a highly technical company that presents the opportunity to show off your knowledge and learn new and valuable skills.
The Senior Mac Architect/Systems Engineer develops, maintains and supports our client’s technical infrastructure, hardware, and system software components for moderately complex projects. Performs configuration, debugging and support for Macintosh on moderately complex projects. Performs root cause analysis for service interruption recovery; creates preventative measures and present to management. Ability to present ideas and manage projects. Interface with Business Stakeholders on complex projects. Update manager on escalated issues. May operate as a team lead guiding newer associates or interns.
• Must have ‘expert’ Macintosh knowledge - support skills - hardware and software
• Strong Knowledge of Airwatch management and software deployment
• Troubleshooting common off the shelf software, Chrome, Firefox, MS Office 20xx as included on the MAC image, network connectivity.
• Troubleshooting Macintosh operating systems 10.7,10.8,10.9,10.10, and up.
• Plans, and manages the Daily Operations of a client support department for all Apple products including Laptops, Desktops, iPads, iPhones, iPods everything Apple.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills; communicates in a clear and sufficient manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions.
All roles include training, benefits, PTO and the opportunity to grow your career with the NFL and Randstad in a fun, supportive environment. Successful engineers earn the opportunity to be mentored by senior staff or work at NFL games and events.