MARKETING LAUNCH MANAGER
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Marketing Launch Manager to manage new product launch and communication programs in high-tech electronics industry. The qualified candidate would be part of a fast-moving world-wide product marketing team working closely with our corporate and regional teams as well.
Our goal is to advance our brand image and build awareness or generate demand for our products and services. The Marketing Launch Manager will be working closely with the Product Manager and regional team members to deliver the entire portfolio of compelling best-in-class assets and deliverables supporting our product launches. Target audiences for the deliverables are the internal sales force, end-user customers, channel partners, alliance partners and resellers. Focus will be primarily global in scope, but may involve country or region-specific initiatives as well.
Projects and deliverables include:
- Creating product introduction & press presentations.
- Managing and tracking new product and sales-enablement content deliverables for your portfolio of products.
- Writing product narratives and converting product requirements into engaging stories and messaging;
- Creating digital and assets.
- Managing the production of videos and collateral and image enhancement.
- Support external and internal launch events.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
The role will involve tactical execution of the deliverables in addition to program managing the overall product launch.
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills with emphasis on technology. Natural evangelist and strong customer advocate.
- Expertise in MS PowerPoint, with mid- to advanced-level Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience.
- Experience in creating, managing, writing and editing marketing collateral
- 3-6+ years of experience in direct marketing, Social Media, communications or marketing. High-tech marketing is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge in the field of marketing communications. Strong technical knowledge and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- BA or BS in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration.
- The ideal candidate must be able to work collaboratively within a team environment while being a motivated self-starter with a positive, “can-do” attitude.