Bring your passion for quality care and nursing skill to Williamsburg Village! Right now, we are seeking an experienced MDS Coordinator to join our nursing team. As a member of our nursing team, you will play a key role in creating a positive resident experience by ensuring the delivery of quality compassionate care. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity. Apply today!
As a MDS Coordinator, your main focus will be Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement. You will be responsible for the coordination and completion of clinical assessments, supporting documentation, care planning, and transmitting MDS 3.0, all as required by federal and state regulations.
MDS Coordinator responsibilities:
- Coordinating preparation of MDS and Care Plan as per regulatory requirements
- Maintaining MDS/Care plan schedule for interdisciplinary team
- Tracking Medicare resident benefit days, validating daily Medicare census, and coordinating this information with management to assure accurate billing
- Completing responses to requests for additional information from the intermediary and appeals decisions, when necessary, within established time frames
- Ensuring preparation of Medicare denial letters for each resident discharged from Medicare coverage within time limits imposed by Medicare guidelines
- Participating in the ongoing evaluation of documentation required for Medicaid reimbursement
MDS Coordinator (RN or LVN)