Come and join our team at Walton Manor in Walton Hills, Ohio. We are a stable 100-bed facility in a great location with 5-stars in Quality Measures. We offer flexible scheduling.
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
- Must have 1-year of MDS experience
- Valid Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse
What Saber Healthcare Has To Offer:
Saber Healthcare, a rapidly growing and patient-centered organization, believes in patient care before profit. We believe in recognizing our staff because they make the biggest impact on the residents and others around them. We offer opportunities for advancement and growth throughout our organization. We offer competitive wages and benefits and a generous PTO plan to help you provide better for yourself and your family!
- Coordinates the development and completion of the resident assessment (MDS) in accordance with current Federal and State rules, regulations and guidelines that govern the resident assessment, including the implementation of CAAs
- Selects the correct Assessment Reference Date (ARD) and correct reasons for an assessment that capture all resources utilized to ensure appropriate payment by the Medicare and Medicare systems
- Must participate as the primary lead in the weekly review meetings
- Work side by side with therapy to assure accurate information is obtained and goals met for the resident assessment
- Facilitate the involvement of appropriate health professionals needed to improve or maintain the resident’s functional abilities to the highest practicable level
- Ensure timely electronic submission of face validity of all MDS to the state database
- Review the state validation reports and ensure appropriate follow-up action is taken to make all corrections
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, updates to insurers, reports, and evaluations necessary
- Imperative to maintain a good working relationship with Business Office Manager to ensure accurate communication regarding information for billing purposes
- Monitor facility’s QI and QM reports ensuring that appropriate corrective action can be implemented when potential problem areas occur
- Must be actively involved in the facility’s QA process
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.