DUVASAWKO is growing and we want YOU to be a part of our Team!
DuvaSawko, located in Ormond Beach, FL is a leader in Revenue Cycle Management in Emergency Medicine! We have just celebrated 20 Years in Business!
We are currently looking for Medical Billing Account Managers!
Our Account Managers offer a personal touch to the clients they support. Our Account Managers are dedicated to providing expert analysis of the EM practice, identify business trends, ad-hoc reporting and business growth strategies. We know our clients by name and care about their success!
We are looking for someone who has:
- Proven Leadership Skills
- Healthcare Management Understanding
- Revenue Cycle Management Experience
- Knowledge of Accounting Practices
- Knowledge of Emergency Healthcare
- Medical Coding and Billing Background Essential
- AA and/or BA/BS Degree preferred
- Must have 2 years experience
Some of the Responsibilities for the Account Manager include:
- Establish/Maintain Policy and Procedures
- Maintain Account Collections/Review Variances
- Refund Processing/Authorization
- Oversee & Manage a Team of Billing Personnel
- Participate in Interviews, Hiring & Termination of Team Members
- Monitor and Assess Staff Performance and Account Activity
- Review Financial Performance for Client
- Create Financial Analysis of Client Account; Review Trends & Variances and Present to Executive Staff
If you have these skills and experience, please apply today! DuvaSawko offers Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package. We are a Drug free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer!