LARKIN * Established 1935
Excellent 2018 Positions!!!
* SENIOR OFFICE MANAGER. Neurosurgery. Supervise staff. Lovely Boss. $$$ OUTSTANDING
* OPERATIONS MANAGER. Primary Care Practice. Knowledge of EPIC helps. Master’s degree preferred. Hospital Affiliated. $$ OUTSTANDING!
* OFFICE MANAGER. Plastics. New opportunity.
* OFFICE MANAGER. No Fault and Workers Comp background essential. Experience having supervised a small staff. Growth Opportunity. $$$ EXCELLENT. Westchester location.
* MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT for Dermatology/Plastic Surgery. Huge opportunity for growth. Retail Experience considered.
* MEDICAL BILLER. Heavy pre-certification. Hospital-based. Degree preferred. $$$ EXCELLENT
* SURGICAL BOOKER. New facility. Computer Savvy. Growth Opportunities. $95K
* MEDICAL ASSISTANT. Pediatrics. Brooklyn & NYC based. $$$ EXCELLENT + Good Benefits.
* MARKETING ASSISTANT in Aesthetics. Degree and some marketing experience preferred.
* MA. Radiology. Career growth.
* MEDICAL BILLER. Coding. National company. $$$ Excellent.
* MEDICAL ASSISTANT. Gastroenterology. Some Front Desk duties. $65K + Superior Benefits.
* RESEARCH ASSISTANT. Plastic Surgery. Part Time. Special Projects. Bachelor’s Degree necessary with 3.5 GPA.
* MEDICAL ASSISTANTS. Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Dermatology, and Radiology.
* SURGICAL BOOKER. Large, upscale Plastic Surgery practice. Similar experience a must. $$$ EXCELLENT. ENT Practice. Might Train.
* ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT. To beauty editor. Degree required. Excellent opportunity. EXCLUSIVE LISTING!
* MEDICAL ASSISTANTS. Dermatology, Endocrinology and Primary Care. Experienced applicants only.
* BILLING MANAGER. Orthopedics. Hospital-affiliated practice. Up to $60K
* RESEARCH COORDINATOR. Top facility. Management background required. PhD preferred.
* MEDICAL ASSISTANT. Plastic Surgery. Will consider outstanding beginners.
* MEDICAL CODER. Hospital-based. Outstanding Opportunity. CPC.
* MEDICAL ASSISTANT. Dermatology/MOHS. Full Time and Part Time. $$ OUTSTANDING
* MEDICAL SCRIBES. Ophthalmology/Plastics/Pediatrics. EXCLUSIVE LISTINGS!
* RECEPTIONIST. Plastic Surgery. Willing to train an articulate and personable candidate. Professional demeanor a must.
* MEDICAL ASSISTANT. OB-GYN MD. Will train. College Graduate. Front Desk skills. Wonderful opportunity. $45K + benefits.
* COLLEGE GRADUATE. Ground Floor Opportunity. Must have interest in Healthcare Administration. Tuition Benefits.
* COLLEGE GRADUATE. Assisting renowned doctor and researcher. Hospital based. Excellent benefits.
* COLLEGE GRADUATE. Medical school bound. Clinical opportunity. 2 year availability a must. University affiliated.
ALSO: Many PART TIME positions available:
* OB, Ortho, GI, Derm. Mornings & 3 days/week
** ORTHO ASSISTANT. Fast-paced, busy NYC ortho practice in need of a skilled assistant to join our team. Responsibilities will include seeing patients and their families, removing and placing archwires, taking radiographs, digital photos, sterilization and taking Invisalign scans. Our team works together closely so being a team player is a must! Looking for an efficient, positive ortho assistant with an outgoing personality. Two years experienced preferred but will train. Leadership skills and desire to learn and improve are essential. Excellent Compensation.
** DENTAL ASSISTANT. Full time. High end dental office in NYC looking for experience dental assistant. MUST have dental experience. Experience: 4 handed. Must be able to take X-rays. Dentrix and Dexis knowledge preferred. Excellent Compensation and benefits.
** DENTAL ADMINISTRATOR/RECEPTIONIST. Full Time. Must have experience. High end dental office in NYC looking for experienced front desk administrator. Insurance and fee for service billing. Scheduling patients, payments, answering phones. Dentrix knowledge preferred. Reliable and organized. Excellent Compensation and benefits.
** DENTAL OFFICE MANAGER/TREATMENT PLAN COORDINATOR. Full Time. Manage schedule and invoices, payroll, supervise staff, coordinate with vendors, billing, insurance, treatment plans, payments, and balances. Overall operations of the practice. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Experience in dental office required. Excellent compensation and benefits.
NURSE, PA & NP POSITIONS:
* RN MANAGER. Women’s Health. Connecticut based.
* REGISTERED NURSE. Women’s health. Oncology background a plus. New facility.
* REGISTERED NURSE. 3 new opportunities. Private Practices. OR experience preferred. Excellent benefits.
* REGISTERED NURSE. Renowned Surgical Facility. Pre-Op. Recovery Room Experience.
* REGISTERED NURSE. Dermatology. Willing to train new graduate interested in a career in Aesthetics.
* REGISTERED NURSE. IVF. Good opportunity for Recent Graduates.
* NP. New opportunity. IVF. Long Island. New York. CT. Women's Health & Aesthetics.
* PA. Dermatology/Plastics. Radiology. Neurology. Sports Medicine. Many Opportunities.
ALL OF THESE POSITIONS COME WITH SUPERIOR SALARIES & BENEFITS
Ph: 212-695-2668 Fax: 212-768-4712